Crafty Secret Santa 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Arrived today. Glad it's took until now to remove temptation! Big thanks to my personal Santa and for Dave for oganizing it

promazine

Aug 8, 2015
United Kingdom
I'm happy to knock something up for someone without a gift - might be a week or so to wait due to hilibobs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
It is no big issue - probably delayed by the Royal Fail....
Tomorrow will be spent driving from West Wales to Blackpool (around 6 hours of fun) so 25/12 is not going to feature heavily in the celebrations anyway...
This year I was working Xmas eve and will be working 31st and the 1st, last year I worked Xmas Eve and Boxing day so visited my aunt over New Year for a delayed celebration ... working in the Care Sector means ordinary holidays do not count for much...
I try to let colleagues with kids get Xmas and those who like a "night out" have New Year :)
Have fun folks :)

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
0445 and I decided to open mine before I went to bed. I don't think my secret santa quite got the secret bit as either they wrote their name on the envelope, or someone here lives at a cottage named after one of our members...

So I opened the envelope, and inside I found...

an envelope...

and inside that envelope I found...

a neatly wrapped present...

and inside the wrapping I found...

A selection of 6 leather pouches.

I only had one physical present to open this year (check from family in a christmas card doesn't count). So it was an extra bonus having 3 layers to get through. Now to work out what to put in my new pouches... I think one may become a flint and steal fire kit...

Thank you secret Santa!

J

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
I got a big hand forged toasting fork! Over the moon with it and whoever Santa is rest assured it shall be coming on every camp to flip my sausages and make my fireside toast for many years to come! A merry Christmas to all!
a718af6e50517969b3dae994c9d3e516.jpg

Last edited:

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
First job of the day to get the turkey ready, second unwrap secret santa

In which I found some leather pouches filled with fire lighting bits, inc flints.

Thanks Santa

A selection of 6 leather pouches.

I think one may become a flint and steal fire kit...

Thank you secret Santa!

J

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
My Santa is clearly one of the many skilled leather workers we have here on bcuk as I got this beautiful set of carved leather patches

797dcae606f3337fe68585b725d06202.jpg

I feel mildly guilty now about tutting at how light the box was when it arrived! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Mine most certainly wasn't light :) it weighed in at something 'oooof' when handed it by the postie.
It's full of a wonderful mixture of homemade chutneys and fruity booze :D

Merry Christmas :D

:grouphug:
Mary

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE