Cracking storm

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Nothing up here yet in Royal Deeside... Hopefully thunder later today/overnight- cant wait as I really love thunder storms... Pity my two wee girls don't!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Had one here which I apparently slept through. It's left it muggier than before though :(

Got to admit I love a good storm as well. Can't beat a bit of lightning and thunder for a good nature show
lightning-smiley-face.gif

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
it started around midnight and chucked it down with a storm about 15 miles away I reckon. More heavy showers this morning but it hasn't cleared the air and it's still as hot as ever.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
We had one of the most thundery nights I remember down here, hardly slept a wink with all the alarms going off and constant thunder. :coffee:

It started at 1am and stopped about 30 mins ago, had over 2 inches of rain I think. :umbrella: 4 bolts were far too close for comfort.

Out for a wander last night at about 11.30 and felt the charge in my skin and hair.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's just started to rain :D :D

Absolutely delighted :)
I'm sorry if it's spoiling the weather for some of you, but I'm so pleased to see normal service restored for a bit :)

M

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Had a cracking one over the top of us.. Watching the lightning out the window.

I do love those words at work too. All operations suspended due to severe weather!

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Had to streak up to the weaving shed at 6.15 to close all the windows and unplug the TV aerial. Anyone looking in would have seen me strobing past the windows the lightning was so close together and bright!

atb

Tom

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
Glad it woke me up at 3am.
I had to run out to the yard in my boxers in the tipping rain to quickly lash a tarp over my jeep because I don't have the roof on at the moment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE