Courses from Footsteps of Discovery

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
My son and I have just completed there Advanced Survival Course . The instructors are all

ex-millitary and have an enormous ammount of experience . On top of that the venue is

100 acres of fantastic private woodland with no public access, so you can wander around

to your hearts content . Fires are allowed anywhere you want and food is provided along

with hire of any kit you may need for your stay. They also run a Cornish R.V at easter

which several members of this site have attended, just look up the thread in social meet

ups and you'll get a feel for the " Footsteps" vibe.

The courses are the real attraction though, so I can personally say to you with confidence

that its a memorable experience that i'm sure you would enjoy! plus its in Cornwall :)

I will be posting a thread soon detailling our time on the advanced course hopefully with

pictures, but if you want any additional info PM me and i'd be happy to help.

Glen.

leon-1

My son has just come back from 2 weeks in sunny Cornwall:lmao: and came across this company (http://www.footstepsofdiscovery.co.uk:80/homepage.html) promoting their courses. My son was quite impressed with what he saw and from the look of their website it looks like a very professional set up.
Has anyone else come across them and/or had experience of them?

Cheers

Bonzo

If you want to know anything about them talk to Smarty on here. He is one of the guys from Footsteps of Discovery (ie he's Chris)

Bonzo Frog

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
Worcestershire
Thanks for the replies, it looks like we'll be booking a course sometime in the not too distant future.
At this moment in time I'm more concerned with the lane outside that's turned into a river in the past 2 hours and the Avon which is just half a mile away, oh joy:eek: :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE