couple of pouch sheaths

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a customer. to make him a couple of pouches for the knives he sent me, he really liked the pouch type sheath he uses for his zippo, and wanted his pouches along that type of theme, he wanted a hole putting in so that he can retrieve the knife a little more easy, when hands are cold, which allows the knife to sit a little deeper, and you don't have to grab at the knife so much, as you can pop it up with your finger.
he sent me the drawings of what he wanted these to be like .and wanted them in black.
hope you like them.

IMG_5010 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5015 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5020 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5021 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Luckylee,

I like those, wasn't sure at first glance, but when I looked I thought Ohh nice, well thought out, and executed. Will match a Zippo pouch and will be discrete on the belt. Really nice work.
Cheers,
GB.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Hi Luckylee,

I like those, wasn't sure at first glance, but when I looked I thought Ohh nice, well thought out, and executed. Will match a Zippo pouch and will be discrete on the belt. Really nice work.
Cheers,
GB.
i wasn't either until i built them, and they work a treat to be honest had to pair the welt to get the fit and finish spot on, to get these just right, as you don't want them to loose and you don't want them to tight for them to work properly if that makes sense.
a liitle push of the finger and they deploy just right.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE