couple of little woodspirits

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hi Tomcoles, :) as you may have noticed I tend to use the Flexcut range. you can buy them singly, in a starter packs of three or more or as I have an 11 piece travelling kit. not really mega expensive and they come very sharp and keep an edge. yes I would definitely give Flexcut a clear green light. :)

Last edited:

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Excellent thankyou for the information. Is there a particular site that u buy from? I guess there are many people that supply the knifes but there's always a favourite site?? Any tips or advice in regards to what I should buy to get started would be great. ie what u would advise to buy first and then expand my carving knife collection. I need to buy a crook knife aswell. This is something I am yet to explore in bushcraft and a total noob. Any advise greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Excellent thankyou for the information. Is there a particular site that u buy from? I guess there are many people that supply the knifes but there's always a favourite site?? Any tips or advice in regards to what I should buy to get started would be great. ie what u would advise to buy first and then expand my carving knife collection. I need to buy a crook knife aswell. This is something I am yet to explore in bushcraft and a total noob. Any advise greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get my Flexcuts from a local Axminster tools store, this may be local to you. :) as for what to get, well it really depends what you want to carve. lots of people on here carve excellent spoons but as you can imagine the choice of subject is huge, this will determine the tools you need.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE