couple of bushcraft / camp knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
couple of knives in 01 Tool steel

campknives003.jpg

campknives009.jpg

Yew handled knife with scales held in place with devcon 2 ton epoxy and 2x 6mm decorative pins and a 6mm lanyard pin.
the handle is 118mm long, barrel shaped and has a sure comfortable grip and finished with danish oil.
blade 112mm long 3.5mm thick and 28mm wide, scandi ground to a spear point design and satin finished, hardened and tempered to Rc 59 a sheath will be made from 3.5mm veg tanned hide dark brown and either right or left handed to the buyer's preferance

campknives010.jpg

I'm asking £75 inc postage (RMSD) and PP sold thanks

Rgds

Ian

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Me please Ian! Another to add to the Elma collection! The others are such good users this will fit in just fine! RH sheath as before. Please Pm your PP as I have deleted all previous PMs

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Arrived Saturday or rather it didn't as I was out.
Collected from PO this morning and what can I say..........................................................................................................
It's stunning!:cool:
The quality is even better than my others by you and they are all great! I am on a family survival course with my daughter this coming Saturday. I'll definitely have it in my daysack ready for use should the need/opportunity arise!
Many thanks
Mike

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE