JLT Bushcraft Knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jus_like_that

Forager
Apr 9, 2008
burton
www.jltknives.co.uk
Hi there,

I have a few more knives for sale here.

First is a full tang Woodlore clone with English Yew scales and black liners. The handle has been oiled with 2 coats of danish oil and then polished with carnauba wax for a long lasting weather proof finish.
The Blade is High Carbon 01 Tool steel hardened to 58-59 Hrc.
Blade - 110mm
Blade width - 26mm
Blade thickness - 4mm
Handle length - 110mm
Fixings - 6mm brass pins & 8mm brass Lanyard tube

11102010371.jpg

11102010372.jpg

£135 Including Shipping fully insured.
The second is another Woodlore clone with stabilised Zebra wood scales and red liners. The zebra wood is very hard wearing and needs minimal care to keep in tip top condition, thanks to it being chemically stabilised.

The dimensions are exactly the same as the previous knife.
11102010373.jpg

11102010374.jpg

£145 including Shipping fully insured.

Both knives are supplied with a standard pouch type bushcraft sheath

As with all my work these knives are guaranteed for life against faulty workmanship and materials.

Thanks for looking

ATB

Adam

Last edited:

huffhuff

Forager
Sep 20, 2010
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
I do like the look of the first one. Does it come with a sheath?

Fingers crossed it's still here at the end of the month (no offence and I wish you all the best in selling it...ish)

Ben

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
playing hard to get Robbi, just so he can come back 4 years later and put the price of his zebra scale woodlore clone up by 37p, that damn cunning clever knife making salesman JLT lol

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
any idea what happened to him ?

No idea, one minute he was around and starting to do really well for himself, next it was like he never existed, hope he's alright though because despite what some people say, he is a really good bloke

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE