fieldcraftr-uk knives back in stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Fieldcrafter-uk

The Fieldcrafter-UK hand crafted full tang sheath knife is made for field sportsman, by a field sportsman, designed to excel in the field at any task big or small. Built to last, strong enough to cope with almost anything!!

The blade is 5.8mm thick o1 tool steel.
Professionally heat treated in Sheffield to a tested hrc 57-59
Laser engraved in Sheffield.
Hand finished in every other way, each one is subtly different.
9.5cm cutting edge
12.5cm handle
it takes 4 x 4mm pins and 1x8mm lanyard.
There are 3 choices of handle material available for the Fieldcrafter, black canvas micarta , green canvas micarta and black and green laminate g10.

The Micarta handle is held in place with a 2 ton rated epoxy, 4 brass pins and a brass lanyard tube. Handle and blade are satin finished.

The sheath: made from dyed black 3.5mm shoulder leather. Hand stitched with 4 strands of waxed nylon thread with a deep welt edge. Riveted belt loop and the leather waxed.

£120 each with free (uk only) first class recorded delivery.

website www.fieldcrafter-uk.co.uk
review here http://www.bushcraft...rafter-uk-knife

we accept Paypal, cash or direct bank transfers for payment.

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
There's a one of the fieldcrafters as a prize for the midland gamefair net making comp this weekend .
Il be there on Sunday with a few Knives for sale if anyone is interested ??
Check website for contact details !!

There is a new design in the making also !
A smaller utility knife .
There should be 3 prototypes (approved for production) available for sale by the end of the week !!

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Just a note , I will be at the midland game fair this weekend ( sunday only ) with a selection of knives for sale !

Pm Me for a phone number to find me or wander down to the falconry village and look for the hand made net making competition if I'm not there there will be a knife as a prize and a big stack of business cards for you to contact me !!
All the best , matt

mikey.elefant

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
israel
Hey Matt. It would be great to see some videos of this great knife.
Your work is superb and I myself would love to see one of those fieldcrafters in hand and in different holds.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
thank you i wish i had time to do things like that i really do !
maybe its something you could suggest elsewhere on the forum ?

there are two of my prototypes available here .

they are made of 3mm o1 tool steel 19cm total length 8.5cm blade .
flat ground with a midi bevel on the cutting edge .
canvas micarta handles 2x4mm brass pins and 8mm lanyard .
3.5mm leather sheath and a little pull tab for gettng them out the sheath .

im looking for £65 posted firstclass recorded delivery on each of them please .
they seemed popular with the deer stalking comunity yesterday at the midland game fair which is great as its designed as a utility \ wild food prep knife .
they are very eligant and nice in the hand .

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Thank you gents !!
The camo has now sold so just the black one left !

I got a deer a few hours back and photoed the processing of the animal .
If I can get help to add pics with a worming tag il post them over the course of then week !!
All the best , matt

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
As a promotion of fieldcrafter- uk I am offering 5 fieldcrafters with sheath and free postage for the never to be repeated price of £100 each , once there gone that will be the end of the promotion !!
There are
2x black
2x G10
1x green available ..
As I say once there gone the promotion will end and back to the normal price of £120 each !
All the best , matt

Mar 11, 2012
Bristol
Matt,What! last time they were 65£ Each! Now!! what the donald duck!Hundred Pound!? your having a Laugh!..never to be repeated price! Aay!??

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Your confused mr the £65 where the non logo marked prototypes they won't be £65 as a production knife either!!
The fieldcrafter is the larger knife , it's allways been £120 so no not taking the mic or anything.
I hope your gonna apologise for rushing in like that ??
Manners don't cost a penny. !!
All the best, matt

Mar 11, 2012
Bristol
My Bad!! Sorry Mr!, Rushed in like that!!Manners don't cost a penny!,But an apology cost more than a Pound!!..
Sorry!!.. for rushing in like that!! Would you take 90£ for the Green one!?
Kind Regards Rusty!....

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
My Bad!! Sorry Mr!, Rushed in like that!!Manners don't cost a penny!,But an apology cost more than a Pound!!..
Sorry!!.. for rushing in like that!! Would you take 90£ for the Green one!?
Kind Regards Rusty!....

Apologise then ask for a discount, brilliant.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE