fieldcraftr-uk knives back in stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Well there's still two black left maybe you will get lucky ?:)

Can anyone that's bought one from me please add a little note on the John fenna review on the home page please ???
That review is linked on my website so folks can see it :)

Thank you !

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
The promotional knives have all sold thank you all !!

There are plenty of g10 and green canvas in stock if anyone is interested.

100 blanks are being cut and heat treated this week so should be available in the next two weeks also .
No prices yet I'm afraid as iv not had everything back .

But as I say there's are plenty of fieldcrafters available as finnished knives £120 each or as blanks £40 each. !!

All the best , mate

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
they are beautiful mate the workmanship is just beyond..
Fieldcrafter-uk

The Fieldcrafter-UK hand crafted full tang sheath knife is made for field sportsman, by a field sportsman, designed to excel in the field at any task big or small. Built to last, strong enough to cope with almost anything!!

The blade is 5.8mm thick o1 tool steel.
Professionally heat treated in Sheffield to a tested hrc 57-59
Laser engraved in Sheffield.
Hand finished in every other way, each one is subtly different.
9.5cm cutting edge
12.5cm handle
it takes 4 x 4mm pins and 1x8mm lanyard.
There are 3 choices of handle material available for the Fieldcrafter, black canvas micarta , green canvas micarta and black and green laminate g10.

The Micarta handle is held in place with a 2 ton rated epoxy, 4 brass pins and a brass lanyard tube. Handle and blade are satin finished.

The sheath: made from dyed black 3.5mm shoulder leather. Hand stitched with 4 strands of waxed nylon thread with a deep welt edge. Riveted belt loop and the leather waxed.

£120 each with free (uk only) first class recorded delivery.

website www.fieldcrafter-uk.co.uk
review here http://www.bushcraft...rafter-uk-knife

we accept Paypal, cash or direct bank transfers for payment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE