Couple of bits of my kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Navek

Forager
May 25, 2015
South
Couple of bits that I’ve made or modified. The haversack is made from waxed cotton and also two pouches for pots and cutlery, the belt axe loop and sporran pouch are hand made by me , the knife is a hudsonbay condor which I modified the knife and the sheath . The tomahawk is a cold steel pipe hawk that I also modified , the two leather pouches are made by me from leather of an old seat that was dumped across the fields

https://postimg.cc/gallery/143krsmzc/

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Very old school I like it! especially the pipe hawk, they of much use? like to know as I normally carry a perang knife I'm warming to the idea of an axe.

Navek

Forager
May 25, 2015
South
Very old school I like it! especially the pipe hawk, they of much use? like to know as I normally carry a perang knife I'm warming to the idea of an axe.
I love mine . You can tap the head of the shaft so you can store it in bottom of bag can also use just the head for making feather sticks depending on how sharp you have it.plus you can split larger logs with it so don’t have to baton your knife blade I also chuck mine (dead tree stumps ) pulse the pipe bit is more like a hammer poll and can be used hammering in tent pegs ect I don’t carry an axe as I don’t really cut down large large bits of wood . The pipe hawk will split 3” round wood easy enough and ways less than a axe , and you can take axe head off .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE