For Sale A pair of Bones Canadians

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
The next couple of knives up for sale.

IMG_7254.jpg

The blades of both of these were made by Bones in carbon steel and with a convex edge. The handles and sheaths are by me.

I've pre-patinated the steel with a vinegar etch to protect from rust and also look cool!

The right hand blade is handled in Yew with brown hessian micarta liners and a black leather sheath dyed with vinegaroon.

The left hand blade is handled in Walnut with white hessian micarta liners and a brown striped leather sheath.

£80 posted in the UK per knife.
** Walnut version sold. Yew still available **

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’ve had the pleasure of owning these knives prior to Stew dressing them in new clothes. Both are very comfortable and highly capable bushcraft knives. The left hand blade, with the Walnut, is made from an unknown saw blade steel, and happily opened a can of dog food in an “unorthodox” fashion. It’s extremely good steel, both are a bargain at the price in my opinion.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I’m seriously surprised these are still here at the price, there’s no doubting they’re good knives.

Bones61 is a quiet maker from a shed in Cornwall. But he does turn out a decent knife.

3142_A51_D-9_D0_B-4_C73-_B611-694_D37_FBDA99.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE