Cornwall Meet at Easter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
I'm gutted I couldn't get down there in the end, had a 12 metre long 6' high brick wall fall into our garden so I've spent 5 days replacing it with a fence, demolishing the remains and disposing of entirely too many bricks.

Glad you all had a good time, I'll try and get to the next one.

Matt

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Lithril said:
I'm gutted I couldn't get down there in the end, had a 12 metre long 6' high brick wall fall into our garden so I've spent 5 days replacing it with a fence, demolishing the remains and disposing of entirely too many bricks.

Glad you all had a good time, I'll try and get to the next one.

Matt
Disposing of......? I hope you were selling them on, there is good money to be made in old bricks....Thats about 1400 bricks you have there, cleaned up, you would get at least 50p per brick...Even if you lost 400 bricks through breakages, thats still £500. And that is if it was only a single skin wall with no piers, which I doubt....

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Got back from Belize on Saturday and the wife says "what have you ordered now?" "nothing" says I. "whats this box?" says she. "open it and see" I say. Wow a kelly kettle. At the bottom of the box was a card. It turns out that the kettle is a prezzy from the folks who were at the Cornwall RV. guys what can I say, many many thanks I really apreciate the gift. I will put it into the water box for quick boil demos. The RV is on for Easter next year, the blacksmith is booked for demos triblets and "strike a light" making. Once again big thank you to all.

Smarty

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
SMARTY said:
Got back from Belize on Saturday and the wife says "what have you ordered now?" "nothing" says I. "whats this box?" says she. "open it and see" I say. Wow a kelly kettle. At the bottom of the box was a card. It turns out that the kettle is a prezzy from the folks who were at the Cornwall RV. guys what can I say, many many thanks I really apreciate the gift. I will put it into the water box for quick boil demos. The RV is on for Easter next year, the blacksmith is booked for demos triblets and "strike a light" making. Once again big thank you to all.

Smarty
Your welcome mate, Janie had a whip round, cos you really put on such a good meet for us and we appreciated it....
How was Belize.....?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE