Cornish RV 3rd to the 6the April

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Hi Leon.

I'm just getting back in to Bushcraft after a long lay off due to an illness.

Would be interested in going to the RV but where can I get tickets from and would you be interested in sharing a car as I'm just down the road in Torquay.

Regards

Phill.
 
it's had to give for me tis yea as I need to earn some dosh and it keeps clashing with an event that pays the rent :( It's too cold and nasty on that hillside in march/april without suitable remunerations sadly
 
Hi,

I was thinking about going this year for the first time. What should I expect?

Well it's generally a good event, the footsteps team lay on some lectures and they have others there as exhibitors that teach all sorts from forging through to leathercraft. On Saturday evening they do a Hangi (you have to pay for) and strange but true they also have a bar in the woods for adults to relax in at the end of the day.

Hi Leon.

I'm just getting back in to Bushcraft after a long lay off due to an illness.

Would be interested in going to the RV but where can I get tickets from and would you be interested in sharing a car as I'm just down the road in Torquay.

Regards

Phill.

Hi there Phill, tickets can be purchased from the footsteps of discovery website. As to car sharing I don't drive mate :(

I may also be there a little early as I sometimes help setting the site up.
 
Will be at the Cornwall RV now. Only on the Sunday. Bow workshop but this time seeing whether we can make useful short bows, North American Indian type perhaps. Won't be able to recurve any in the time but we can also play with cordage enhancement.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE