Cornish Contingent - May 2009 Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
I'm so there, assuming I can be of course! :) Tis a bugger about the wkend of the 25th for me, as I'm already about quadruple booked that weekend...it doesn't seem possible :( However, all the other dates are pencilled in just incase, so I don't double book myself again! Can't blimmin' wait.

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
ok poll filled in, nise one clan!! aren't we all pro-active:swordfigh
Only because people poke me!

It seems to me that there is enough interest to do one at the end of April and one at the end of May
:Thinkingo How about a BBQ instead of a second one? I know for about a week or so Mrs Nightwalker has been talking about a Bushcraft-BBQ for the clan, obviously with things like bunny-burgers & wild-food salads! Not sure if its at our place or Woodland Valley yet, but they'll no doubt be free food & drink to be had!

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
We could use our house for a BBQ if anyone is interested. We have a decent size garden and a couple of spare bedrooms at the moment for little ones to sleep in. Could easily get something rigged up in the garden for the 'grown-ups'.

Just a thought if Woodland Valley proved impractical for just an evening. We're only just over a mile from Woodland Valley as well.

Martin

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Hi to one and all,
Sorry to sound a bit thick but is the meet up still on ? and if so whats the date I'd love to come. :)

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Hi to one and all,
Sorry to sound a bit thick but is the meet up still on ? and if so whats the date I'd love to come. :)
It certainly is still on and your more than welcome to come, we've got a confirmed date now of: Saturday-30th - Sunday-31st May.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.
campfire-smiley.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE