Cornish Contingent - May 2009 Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
hey guy's,
looks like you all had a great time! sorry i missed this one, i'll be there next time!!!!
great pics to guy's:You_Rock_

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Cheers guys for such a great wkend! Sorry I was a little quiet, had pain issues, but enjoyed the fishing so much i got a rod bought the same day, and caught my first fish today :) Just had it for tea! Really good to see you all again, and I look forward to the next one! Joy

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Hi all. I was thinking of organising a little gathering at Woodland Valley next weekend. Mrs Sainty suggested that it would be nice if I went out next weekend!!! I guess she's planning an expedition to Truro to get some essentials for the summer holidays so wants me out of the way.

Anyway, if anyone's interested, stick your names down and I'll get in touch with Chris and try to sort something out.

Martin

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I'm on my hols in St Ives then Steve. Got to try out my new sleeping bag and bivi bag sometime soon though. Sadly, it doesn't look like I'll be clear till early September :(

If it will wait till then, I'd love to join you. I'm also trying to sort out some sort of trip up to Dartmoor for around that time if you are interested??

Martin

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I maybe up for a meet on dartmoor mate! Keep me posted sainty!:D

Nothing certain at the moment Paul but Neil, who is a regular visitor to Nightwalker's site, lives up that way and would be up for a stroll on the moor with an overnighter as would Quarryman. Nothing too strenuous in mind, maybe a 8-10 mile walk to a suitable overnight spot and then walk back the next day. Could be a nice trip for half a dozen or so.

As things develop, I'll post more details here. In fact, why don't I start with putting some names down here and we'll what develops.

Martin :)

Sainty
Craven
Neil
Quarryman

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE