Cornish Contingent - May 2009 Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
OK guys and gals. This trip to Dartmoor in September seems to be taking shape. The initial plan is to meet on Friday night, spend Saturday out on the moors doing some navigation and general stuff one does on the moors, then back to camp on the Saturday night. Location is yet to be confirmed but should be OK for hammocks although fires are a non starter.

Look out for a 'Doodle' on Nightwalker's site, www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk to show what dates you are available. Neil, who lives up that way, will come up with a suitable spot to pitch camp and with a route for the Saturday.

If you're up for this, stick your name on the list.

Martin :)

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Looking like 18th, 19th and 20th September are favourites at the moment. Should be a good weekend. Anyone else interested should put your name on the 'Doodle'.

Martin

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
Would absolutely love to join you guys up on dartmoor this weekend, but I'm off to uni as of tomorrow, so I'm going to be off the radar for a little while :(

Hope you all have a wicked time

Joy x

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Would absolutely love to join you guys up on dartmoor this weekend, but I'm off to uni as of tomorrow, so I'm going to be off the radar for a little while :(

Hope you all have a wicked time

Joy x

Great news about Uni, sorry you can't join us.

The date is now going to be the following weekend, that is the 25th, 26th and 27th but I guess that won't make any difference.

Don't drink and sleep too much at uni. ;)

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE