Copper rose

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Captaincrash

Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Rainy day today so had a go at a copper rose. Made from 1/2" copper plumbing and a short piece of 1/8" steel rod and a small bit of 16ga copper wire all from the scrap pile. Brazed together. Tools used, propane torch, aviation snips, small cross peen hammer, 1/8" drill bit and drill, mapp gas torch and small vice.

edenu8yb.jpg

dyjusany.jpg

8e9y8ehe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've just thrown all my toys right out of the pram!!!..........What a superb demonstration of skills with a handfull of basic tools; yet again, a very lovely thing................

I think I'll take up golf, or one of those things that people take up when they give up, where all you have to do is swing a bat; maybe my feelings of inadequacy will go away.

Thanks for posting this,........................atb mac

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Fantastic work, a tutorial would be great, not that I think in any way I could reproduce it, just to see the work and skill involved would be enough.

Thanks for sharing :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE