convince me i need a ..........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
never had the wind shield fall off in all honesty Rob as on mine the pots fit fairly tight inside the wind shield, the one thing i did do was to remove the big hook from the bail as i personally found it to be more of a hindrance than a help.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
ah, bit different to mine then, i have to grip the bail with one hand and put my fingers of the other hand in the hole in the bottom of the wind sheild to seperate mine.

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
Cracking piece of kit, I'm a bit miffed at myself for binning mine. As others have said, its great value, less than a tenner for me, if you allready have a trangia burner you can save money and buy one that is missingh it.

Its on a par with the crusader & 58 waterbottle if you feed them both on meths, but half the price.

jeffz

Forager
Apr 4, 2011
Surrey
I have an ultralight fetish. Would go for the EvernewDX kit every time; I've tried a lot of setups, but am now a firm titanium convert.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE