Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I think your getting A bit carried away . And your taxes will always go up . Also all I've said I've done is write look left and look right with a pen . Wipe it off while cleaning the toilet . As I've only ever wrote it in disgusting toilets that needed a good scrub anyway .

Paddytray .;

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I'm not saying I agree with graffiti. I just admitted that I have in the past been known to occasionally write on a toilet wall . I admit its childish and not clever . But I've not been destructive I'm talking about a wipe off sharpie pen . Your getting carried away
I've cleaned toilets in the past and toilet. Humor amused me while on the job . And as we had to clean everything Anyway it was never a problem . For me . But then I'm not on about permanent pen or sprays I'm talking biro or wipe off's . No biggy
Paddytray .;

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Have any conspiracy theories ever been proven to be true?

Oh yes, many times - Watergate, the deliberate exposure of troops to radiation, cash for questions, many "scandals" began as "conspiracy theories". Does that make them all, or even a significant proportion, true? Not at all. But the fact that people, organisations and governments tell lies and create elaborate cover ups is not only true but commonplace - which lends some credibility to these theories.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I have graffiti from over 300 years ago nearby.
I like finding names carved on trees too,earliest so far is 1935.
I don't mind it, if it's in the right place, in the main it's the same as those since times gone by, signatures or political/social statements.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Trying to Justify vandalism by using irrelevant links to capitalism and religion, the CAPLOCK indignation, expecting a wiki-link to change peoples minds

just reminds me of my youth that's all...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE