Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
My favourite conspiracy theory is the one that says you can make up any old squit and put it on the internet, and a significant number of clowns will believe it.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Actually, No. They do restrict content on shared TV. Nothing over PG for DVD films.

Interesting, not heard of that as a SOP before although obviously some care needs to be given over content on some programmes/films; must ask the better half about they handle it on her wards.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Talking about paranoia and conspiracy theories, you gotta watch this. this is paranoia to the extreme. I think this dude may have been drinking rather a lot of that bottled fluoridated water.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILYFsF6lCo

Did not watch all of it due to my slow Internet, however I have now noticed if you look very carefully at Tony's avatar you can see a bear!!

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
wow those bears are every where ,
i just looked over at my wife and almost had a heart attack!!!:yikes:

Craig............:rofl:

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
Ooh I'm late in on this one. I admit I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist, enough that I suspect the original poster works for "them" and is trying to flush us out.

Moon landings:
We landed on the moon, Neil and Buzz walked round on it . They were tracked there and back and not just by friendly powers who wanted to see USA succeed. But, heres my crazy part- the pictures were faked.
It makes sense, biggest story in the history of mankind so far and "they" had to ensure the American publc had nice clear pictures to show how successful the programme was , biggest PR stunt in history.

I know I'm right.

I also reckon there is a lot of mileage in the New World Order theories flying round , trilateral commision, Bildernburg group, 911 conspiracy.

Edited to add, since posting , a visual stealth, silent black helicopter is buzzing round my house. I can't see or hear it obviously but ...you know.

I actually think David Ike makes a lot of sense, until he opens his gob about shape shifting reptilian aliens, haven't seen much evidence of them to be honest.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I actually think David Ike makes a lot of sense, until he opens his gob about shape shifting reptilian aliens, haven't seen much evidence of them to be honest.

You obviously haven't looked closely at the necks of those hollywood actresses at the award ceremonies, or Elton John's latest pics have you....?

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
Surely if Elton could shape shift he'd choose some shape other than a flabby, baldy, myopic , gappy toothed crooner with ridiculous dress sense.

Oh yeah, maybe thats part of the disguise! Genius.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I wonder why David Icke is no longer a member of the Green Party....he is no weirder than the rest of them!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE