Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
Damn - I am partial to so many conspiracy theories I don't even know where to start. But I'll have a good go. These are the edited highlights. I don't completely believe all of them, and there's a huge amount of missing detail and sub-plots. I'm not completely sure the chronology is right either.

The Black Nobility and Illuminati seizure of European central banks.
The Titanic / Olympic switch'n'scuttle conspiracy which went horribly wrong.
US funding of Nazi Germany
Provocation of the Japanese culminating in allowing Pearl Harbour to occur.
German nukes - at least one of which was dropped on Japan to test its effects.
Yuri Gagarin's faked orbital shot. Certainly not the first person in space.
The faked Apollo programme.
CIA sponsored assassination of Kennedy using Mafia assistance.
False Flag attack known as Tonkin Incident to allow war with Vietnam
Increasing power of the US military-industrial complex.
Bush smearing of Carter and strategic management of hostage crisis to destroy his support.
Systematic subversion of democratic systems by banking across the industrialised world.
Covert support and escalation of Iran / Iraq war by backing both sides and profiting from selling WMD's to both sides.
Vatican murder of John-Paul the First
Strategic collapse of USSR
US encouragement of Iraqi slap-down of Kuwait, and subsequent illegal Iraq war #2
Murder of Dodi Fayed, Lady Diana Spencer, and her unborn child.
False Flag attack on September 11th 2001 to fulfil Project for a New American Century's requirement of a "new Pearl Harbour". (I'm actually 100% certain about this, and wonder only about the degree of Israeli involvement).
Creation of Al Qaida by US intelligence services to act as scapegoat and further the continued aims of the "war on terror".
Illegal attack of Iraq #3 and afghan war built upon lies.
Murder of Dr. David kelly
The biggest heist in history, also known as the federal Bail-out of corporate America.
Wiki-Leaks - the internet's 9/11.

Suffice to say, I consider the majority of the TV news as blatant propaganda...

PS - I have absolutely no intention of debating any of this :D

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
JFK - conspiracy.

Area 51 is on google earth. :D lol. it is an airbase.

seen a few lights in the sky which were a bit odd - I can safely call them a UFO - precisely that "Unidentified Flying Object" I'll believe in aliens and all that rubbish when one comes and bites me on my bum.

Andy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
don't suppose you've got the lottery numbers as well??

Getting back on track, the moon landings did happen; for one thing a laser reflector dish was left there, still used and working but never mentioned in books lol I wonder why. The mission was tracked by various sources...do you not think the Russians would have loved to prove it a hoax but they could not as it did happen.

A lot of astronauts also reported being tracked by UFO's.

the THEORY about the earth beeing round
the yanks claiming to have landed on the moon and to have captured saddam hussein (not that the two latter one are of any influence to my life)

about the existence of UFO's(whatever they really are) i'm not too sure- i saw some strange lights at the nightsky more then once while i was travelling around gods own country and i have stories from people i know to be serious about seeing strange objects at night as well

but as a confessing fan of the smurfs i can definitely NOT agree with the the-smurfs-beeing-marxist-propaganda-theory...

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, seeing odd lights is no big deal....Im suprised more havent seen them.

There are lots of explainations.

One of my friends was spooked by ball lightning once...But its better to be scared than to do as others have done and approach a high energy phenomena.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
"Systematic subversion of democratic systems by banking across the industrialised world."

Did you put this in your conspiracy list by mistake?

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
regarding seeing strange lights in the sky, I have a few encounters with these, I have been out camping funnily enough and me and a mate were in a field just lying in our hammocks and looking at the sky, when I noticed this sort of blue-ish light in the sky, my initial thought was plane, but then thought, dont planes have red and green FLASHING lights, this was not flashing it was constant, I then noticed that it was travelling remarkably quick for a plane, so I pointed it out to my friend and he had already noticed it as well. Then suddenly (i kid you not, i would swear on my own life) the "object" shot VERY FAST in an upwards diagonal movement, and then then shot in the other direction and was gone making a sort of > shape... There is no plane I know of that has the capabilities to perform such a maneuver? my friend also saw it and to this day we can't explain what it was ....

Pict

Settler
Jan 2, 2005
Central Brazil
clearblogs.com
tinfoilhatinstructions.jpg

That model is obsolete. I tried it and the voices are still telling me the Warren Commission was a white-wash. Mac

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
In Plane Site 9/11 If even 1/2 of this is true it waaayy bad!

There some thing I watched some time ago that explained that Americans Did not have file TAX returns.

"Systematic subversion of democratic systems by banking across the industrialised world." Sorry thought that was a fact? :)

Money As Debt

It's quite obvious that a plane didn't hit that building. There would also be no need for the Feds to damage their own building, their position was strong enough with the twin towers. So, why the cover up? That wing of the pentagon was under renovation, what if someone managed to plant a bomb in there? They would rather concoct some baloney story than admit that the headquarters of the security service had been compromised - well that's my theory anyway :)

Highfield

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2010
Gloucestershie
imho MYSTERY BABYLON is the ultimate conspiracy, no ufo's, just mans greed and ego. Once you understand MB it nearly all fits into place. The story of Jesus and Mary is simply a rehash of Nimrod/Semiramis and Tammuz, Isis/Horus. Look into Blavatsky to see what the new agers are really worshipping!

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
The biggest conspiracy is the World government secretly removing complex words from the world dictionaries, it’s been going on for hundreds of years, they do it in order to dumb down people, they remove words that are hard to explain in order to remove the need to explain.
The latest word to be removed, well check it yourself, Oxford English Paper dictionary (2001) had the word gullible between gully and gulf, but it’s not there anymore.

Highfield

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2010
Gloucestershie
Well that is part of the overall dumbing down of the public/profane. My local library has become little more than a WHSmith, all the books of substance are dissapearing. They claim to have them at HQ but when you order them only about 10% exist. Many of these books are very valuable and first editions which no longer exist.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
The biggest conspiracy is the World government secretly removing complex words from the world dictionaries, it’s been going on for hundreds of years, they do it in order to dumb down people, they remove words that are hard to explain in order to remove the need to explain.
The latest word to be removed, well check it yourself, Oxford English Paper dictionary (2001) had the word gullible between gully and gulf, but it’s not there anymore.

....rofl. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE