confiirmed dates for middlewood and date change

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Yes, thanks for getting it together, Drew, and especially thanks for the lift to Huddersfield.

Another cracking weekend putting a few more faces to names.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Someone left a sun lounger by the main fireplace.

I picked it up and brought it home with me, I would appreciate it if the owner could pick it up and get it out of my way at some point.

I think the chap with the spicy chorizio & enlarged insence stick cooking plate thingamy was using one with a knackered recliner. Could this be the one Gary?

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Thanks to Drew for sorting this out & an apology for giving you "olives"...I'm the one going to hell, not you!

Also a big thanks to Maddave and Wayland for taking the time to teach Mini-me flint and steel - he was really made up after you let him light the main fire on Saturday.

It was nice to see you all again, roll on October - I'm planning something a bit different next time!

Simon

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Great pics Cobweb :)

But Dave, what did you get up to on the Friday night?

Screenshot2011-04-13at230906.png

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Someone left a sun lounger by the main fireplace.

I picked it up and brought it home with me, I would appreciate it if the owner could pick it up and get it out of my way at some point.

It was there when we arrived Gary. One of the chaps used it but I think it was a communal one that belonged to middlewood.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE