Compound or traditional bow wanted

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi all just making an ammendment to my earlier post re cammenga compass
never thought to add this to my wanted list but I would really like a compond bow in a camo pattern any make or model as long as the draw weight is managable ie 55lbs at the top end.
also if anyone has one I would like a traditional type of bow ie one of those very short hunting bows or an american flat bow
for items to swap take a look here !!!!!http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63217&goto=newpost#post765756

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
I should soon have a Bear Element for sale, I say should as I am trying to sort out funds to get a Bear Attack as they are now available in the UK............too much temptation than I can handle!

Its currently set at around 57lb (can be wound down for you) & 30" draw but I have 2 modules for it so it could be adjusted down to around 27", has just had new cables fitted and a good tune.

Shoots lovely and sexy Camo!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
that one may be just a little over my budget fella am just interested in something within my swappy range nothing too up market but cheers for the offer i have seen photos of them and they are wicked its a shame cos i would have loved it cheers...

I should soon have a Bear Element for sale, I say should as I am trying to sort out funds to get a Bear Attack as they are now available in the UK............too much temptation than I can handle!

Its currently set at around 57lb (can be wound down for you) & 30" draw but I have 2 modules for it so it could be adjusted down to around 27", has just had new cables fitted and a good tune.

Shoots lovely and sexy Camo!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
cheers for that advice I used to shoot traditional a few years ago and have a load of medals/ trophys for the same.
but I suffered a smashed elbow in an accident and packed in donating loads of bows etc to the club i was in..
luck has not been on my side and due to circumstances beyond my control ive had no job for a few years.. so cash is not as free flowing as it used to be..
thats why am after doing swaps etc..
wish I had kept at least one bow but having them there and not being able to shoot was a torture!!! so i tried the out of sight, out of mind bit however
my arm has made an almost 100% recovery and am wanting the feathers and string again...
i have shot bows since i was 8 years old and now am approaching 46 its a long time!!! to do and then not!!!
so I thought someone on here may have a serviceable compond or trad of some type surplus to requirements....
As I said am willing to make a deal worth their while if anyone offers something but al have to wait and see.......
cheers again for the advice......BF

A decent compound bow, with sights, releases etc could be getting up to £1k new, maybe you could get a reasonable second hand Hoyt or Bowtec for £200 - £300.
Why not go traditional, you'll get a lot more fun for you money?

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
I have an Internature AFB, Aardvark in leeds do these in various weights for around £110.

I would offload my Bear with Whisker biscuit, 6 Carbon Arrows and brand new release (wrist fastened finger type) and Doinker suppressor for offers around £250

Would just need a sight. Its a wicked field (and dare I say hunting-its intended use)bow

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
I dont know if this is the sort of thing your looking for but i have this if your interested.

CIMG5138.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE