Complete air rifle set up (S310)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 14, 2005
Northiam, East Sussex
Hi all,

I'm selling up my complete Air Rifle set up if anyone is interested. It is an exceptionally nice kit if I do say so myself!

It consists of the following :-

Air Arms S310 .22 (10 shot) with silencer
Two 10 shot cartridges (one which has a slight crack in the plastic face, but still works perfectly fine)
Rifle bag with plush lining
A Simmons White Tail Classic 3.5-10x40 scope (currently fitted) which retails for about £150 on its own
A BSA Contender hunting/target scope (6-24x50mm) which retails for about £150 on its own
A laser target for barrel mounting
A scuba air tank complete with connections and pressure gauge (Currently empty and out of service, but in good overall condition)
Plenty of .22 tins
A decent shooting Chrony Model F1 Chronograph (not one of the cheap barrel mount jobs, these are about £75 if you can find one over here)
A Bisley metal target/pellet trap with a few spare targets

The S310 is a well known and well respected rifle and very little has changed between it and the current S410 model which retails for about £450 just for the rifle. It gives about 70-80 shots to a full air fill (180bar). Everything is in very good condition, the rifle has a small number of very light marks which is to be expected and there is some wear near the tank connection cover/base of the scope which is common with this model as its a real pain to get off! The Simmons scope has a couple of very light marks too, but I only mention them for completeness.

Ideally I would of bought a pump for this myself, but as my friend who got me into this has one I have never bothered and always pinched his for a recharge and haven't ever used the bottle.

All the seals for the ‘on rifle’ air cylinder assembly were replaced recently at a cost of nearly £40.

I will try to attatch a couple of pics, but haven't had much luck so far with attatchments!
if anyone is interested then pm me your email address and I'll forward them to you.

This would be collection only I think as I'm not sure where I stand with posting this and I know the air tank can't be posted even though it is empty, not to mention the weight of all this lot! I live in Wouldham in Kent which is up the road from Rochester.

I might be able to sort something out with delivery without the tank and pellets via courier, but I can't make any guarantee’s here.

I'm looking for £350 for the whole lot.

Cheers
Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE