HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
My leap into the relatively unknown, will be to guess it's
Observer Frame of Reference.

1>+<1= >Q< = < Q >

1+1=2=1

1 each represents a CF force which at + tecnically are 2 CP forces but, not quite.

>Q< is the spin created at the point of impact

<Q> is the CF that will eventually come out of it, when they have the power to overcome the 2 opposing forces. Normally at 90 degrees to where they went in.

leaf man

Nomad
Feb 2, 2010
Blacker Hill
1(albert)
+(contest of clever words)
1(niels)
=
2(campers frightened of the two crazy clever blokes)
=
1(conversation of utter horse p!$$)

life is too short, imo, for worrying about these events too much. you should worry about the things we cause to ourselves such as debt. remember that life is a journey and its the way you travel it that counts, not where you are going to. we are all going to the same place after all

hillbill, this is an absolute mind bender and im gutted the other thread of similar thoughts has been locked
atb
mike

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
i will make a knife for who ever can answer this question. This post was originally made by Bravo4 so i hope he does not mind:)

First off, is this competition still open and might the prize involve one of these?
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55775

I did not write that story as a riddle. I wrote it in haste and for fun; to get some folks to lighten up in the Fear of the Dark thread. Some members seemed to hate it or it's association with this thread's locked counterpart :dunno: , non-issue as I see it, free blade? I've done a hell of alot worse things for much less than a custom knife. So question 2, even though I wrote your question, since I did not know it was a question when I wrote it can I play?

Mark, that you got something more out of the ghost story is cool by me. Honestly, I thought the whole thing had got you distracted from making sharp and shiny things, which I see is not the case.:)

Great scientists, thinkers, artists, all posses open minds and cherish creativity. Hell is a place where everyone assumes someone wiser has it all figured out, and they need not bother for themselves. Gotta have a hell if there's to be a heaven. If I could cleary demonstrate on a reproducible basis, 1+1=2=1, and in a language that transcends verbal dialect ...I could just buy the knife.;)

Here's my entry:
The coin is my cryptic example, as are the 3 pics. The answer to your riddle? Another riddle.

3.jpg

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
:D. Pm incoming mate.

First off, is this competition still open and might the prize involve one of these?
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55775

I did not write that story as a riddle. I wrote it in haste and for fun; to get some folks to lighten up in the Fear of the Dark thread. Some members seemed to hate it or it's association with this thread's locked counterpart :dunno: , non-issue as I see it, free blade? I've done a hell of alot worse things for much less than a custom knife. So question 2, even though I wrote your question, since I did not know it was a question when I wrote it can I play?

Mark, that you got something more out of the ghost story is cool by me. Honestly, I thought the whole thing had got you distracted from making sharp and shiny things, which I see is not the case.:)

Great scientists, thinkers, artists, all posses open minds and cherish creativity. Hell is a place where everyone assumes someone wiser has it all figured out, and they need not bother for themselves. Gotta have a hell if there's to be a heaven. If I could cleary demonstrate on a reproducible basis, 1+1=2=1, and in a language that transcends verbal dialect ...I could just buy the knife.;)

Here's my entry:
The coin is my cryptic example, as are the 3 pics. The answer to your riddle? Another riddle.

3.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE