**competition time - win prizes**

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My dear friends and fans of the forum

let me begin by raising a toast to one of my fans, Dave f, who has recently joined the forum. Also, merry Christmas to all on the forum. As dusk dawns, my Christmas beast is brewing in the cauldron. How about yours?

Anyway, let's cut to the chase. I, Boatnose Panbow, feared forestry foreman, am set to launch my annual giveaway competition. Have a go and give yourself the chance to grab some great gatherer goodies, signed by me, the hunter-wayfarer extraordinaire, Boatnose Panbow!!!!!:)

So here is what you have to do:

'This Christmas, I, BnPb will be giving two lucky winners a Christmas to remember. I have selected 3 adjectives to describe myself. Write three adjectives in the comments and. W person who gets the most right wins. You can also submit your answers via messenger kestrel before 11pm on Boxing Day.'

The two lucky winners will win an exclusive signed wood whittled ornament, crafted masterfully by yours truly, as well as a collection of signed bush drawings and a copy of my most famous secret broth recipe.

The competition finished at 11pm on Boxing Day where the winner will be revealed.

Thanks

Boatnose 'BigPrizeGiveaway2016' Panbow

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE