World famous beast broth recipe. A bushman's delight.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My dear forestry friends of bushcraft Uk:

I, Boatnose Panbow (Tamperer-gatherer extraordinaire), have taken to the forum on this fine bushcraft evening, to share with you my world famous beast broth recipe.

Without further ado, I will recite my recipe as an offering of thanks for all your fantastic words of praise surrounding my incredible poetry. I only use ingredients that I have picked, dug or slayed by myself for ultimate freshness

Boatnose Best Beast Broth:

5 beef beasts
2 onions
4 handfuls of ground bark (sounds crazy but a true bushman will understand)
2 litres water (gathered from a nearby Spring)
5 wild mushrooms (must be picked from the undergrowth to make a bushman' mouth water)
30 grams of ground chestnut
1 bottle of bushmans wine
mix fresh garden herbs
6 puréed pigeon livers
6 chopped swedes

This recipe is super easy!

At sunset, boil the beef beasts in the bubbling bush cauldron, at sunrise baste the beef beasts with Bushmans butter and return to the cauldron. Add bark and chestnut at roughly noon and stir regularly until dusk. Throw in remaining ingredients and stir. If the bark has broken down to a coconut texture the broth has been brewed and is really to serve. Froth the broth using a bushman a whisk and poultry into guano bowls.

Guys, that was my amazing recipe. I hope you all enjoy cooking a boatnose broth. Let me know how amazing you found it.

Boatnose 'chef linguine' Panbow

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
healthy bird broth:
woodpigeon breast
leeks/onions
spinach
kale
tomatoes
brown rice
korma curry spices
raisins
water
bring to pressure in pressure cooker on fire/stove, cook low for 10 mins

nic a char

Settler
Dec 23, 2014
scotland
cheers boatnosepanbow!
Also good with trout.
Also good with pheasant, rabbit, venison, grey squirrel - roadkill is a wonderful thing ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE