Southey and JonathanD's Epic 10000 Post Competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
10,000 ??? :rolleyes:

huh :p wannabe's :D

I asked Tony to stop my post count, but he says I still talk sense a lot of the time, so he'd rather not.
I thought that was rather surprising, tbh., but there you go :D

Here's to the next 10K gentlemen :approve:

cheers,
M

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Here is the Drival Buttercrafter known as a DBC based on the design of Irelands most eminent herpetologist and occasional buttercrafter, Mr Jonathon Drival. It is inscribed with his personal logo of Hissing sid wrapped around a map of Ireland.
Specifications;
Blade RWL (real wood, Lime)
Integral Lime bolster
Scales Lime wood
I started carving the blade whilst in a good mood but cut myself so became grumpy therefor it is deferentially tempered.
It is carved with a full flat grind from 4mm lime so can happily withstand being battoned through fresh from the fridge Lurpak in a survival situation so the butter from the inside can be spread.
woodenknife.jpg
[/IMG]

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Here is the Drival Buttercrafter known as a DBC based on the design of Irelands most eminent herpetologist and occasional buttercrafter, Mr Jonathon Drival. It is inscribed with his personal logo of Hissing sid wrapped around a map of Ireland.
Specifications;
Integral Lime bolster
Scales Lime wood
I started carving the blade whilst in a good mood but cut myself so became grumpy therefor it is deferentially tempered.
It is carved with a full flat grind from 4mm lime so can happily withstand being battoned through fresh from the fridge Lurpak in a survival situation so the butter from the inside can be spread.
woodenknife.jpg
[/IMG]

Looks good;what about mosaic pins and a brass lanyard tube?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Specifications;
Integral Lime bolster
Scales Lime wood
woodenknife.jpg
[/IMG]

Class. But what's with that daft hump.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
I was going to reply with that, but then realised the irony in it.

Oh yeah,..ha

I should have followed up with "but on this occasion I chose to pay attention to you and reply with a venomous tone"

Not got the same ring to it though eh?

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Finally made one, always fancied a go at one of these. Ive just read though the previous posts (good first bloodage) and realised I have an inferior product to spread, so I shall therefore frequent the Co-Op at some point to replenish supplies and re-spread the better bit of butter on my knife.

100_4121.jpg

100_4118.jpg

S5000875.jpg

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Finally made one, always fancied a go at one of these. Ive just read though the previous posts (good first bloodage) and realised I have an inferior product to spread, so I shall therefore frequent the Co-Op at some point to replenish supplies and re-spread the better bit of butter on my knife.

100_4121.jpg

100_4118.jpg

S5000875.jpg

I likes that a lot. you could even flip your eggs with it. The spatuknife bushman multitool :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE