company called NightGear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Hi All, Has anyone ever had problems with this company ordered items and have not been sent even when in stock. Telephoned twice and both times they said they would phone or email back and did not.
Not good customer service so far.

GST138

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2007
North Yorks
Hi All, Has anyone ever had problems with this company ordered items and have not been sent even when in stock. Telephoned twice and both times they said they would phone or email back and did not.
Not good customer service so far.

I bought by Rush 72 from them. Showed that they had it in stock and then when I ordered it they said that it was on order. I was not very happy as I wanted it for a trip. Worked out OK in the end though.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Yep sounds familar thats whats happened to me two times now, So its the second time I've used this company, will be the last.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
ordered loads of stuff never had a prob, ordered a rush 24, said online it would be 7 days, 5.11 were late sending the order, it took 3 weeks, due to 5.11, they kept me updated though. always been happy with service and will continue to use them.

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Just adding my virtual '+1' for this company. Bought from them a few times with no troubles.

PS: If you contact them before you order, I've found they invariably offer you a discount ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE