Comments about bushcraft uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Everyone,

I just thought would start this thread to get some feedback on the site.
Any comments, good and bad would be appreciated, we need to know what you think so we can provide the best service.

There is still a lot to come, I just want to make sure it's what you want.

Enjoy!

Tony :D

Hi Tony,
Thanks for telling me about the new web site. I think you have done a marvellous job. It was certainly worth waiting for. It looks great. A lot of thought and effort have obviously gone into into it.
I look forward to searching the site more when I have a little more time. I am now a registered user!

All the best ,
Robert :)

Howard

Apr 28, 2003
Utah
Looks like this will be a great sight when it gets up and running. I was referred here from a buddy of mine in the UK. Looking to see how this grows. I will definately be checking back weekly or more. I really do like how the sight is set up though. Looks great!

Dave Farrant

Forager
Apr 16, 2003
Lancashire
Thankyou all

For the fabulous site just by reading all the articles and reviews I have learned so much keep it going.

This is now my Homepage and will ever be.

W

woodworm

I'm looking forward to them, the site is great, get some more stuff on here ASAP. I will get my mates to have a look as well. It's a wicked site keep it up :twisted:

D

Deleted 70

The site is great but one problem i have found is that the main page into the site where you enter your e-mail address doesnt remeber you the next time you vist. If you are already using cookies to store this info it might be a good idea to look into the problem because its quite frustrating having to type it in over and over :)

Anyways the rest of the site is great just thought i would give you my feeb back :)

Stewart
Snugpak.com

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for that feedback Stewart. IT will be like this for another week and then we will have it sorted. We do not drop cookies onto your machines, thus the problem with the having to log in again and again.

Thanks for joining the forum by the way!

bagman

Tenderfoot
Aug 6, 2003
Oxon
I have just been pressing the button to enter without puting in my email addy each time and this has worked fine for me once I had registered on the forum?

A

Anonymous

Loks great Tony, I'd be interested in section where mwmbers could get together to practice bushcraft outside the more rigid (and expensive) confines of a full course. Maybe a geographic based section so like minded bods can get toghether without having to traver too far.

Cheers

Shaun

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE