or swap hathcock target sniper milbro pocket poacher. +

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys there are some item im desparate to get my grubby little paws on so to do it either by funding or trading
im offering these items. up for sale or trade. one of which is being relisted due to being messed about.

hathcock target sniper. narrow universal fork designed to be shot on its side rather than conventional forks up
really beautiful catapult and fitted with double tapered theraband gold bands.
the price for this one is £40.oop to your door I will add ten 12mm lead ball
or swap for
honey stove or embalit stove with slight cash adjustment
ray mears stainless steel crusader cup lid in pristine condition with slight cash adjustment.
Hudson bay brass tinderbox. colonial or of the type with the magnifying glass in the lid.
or swap for francis barker m88 compass
or swap decent waterproof binoculars.
or boker bushcraft knife.
british army mtp pattern basha in mint to new condition.

next up is the creme of the crop where my cattys are concerned.
this has been relisted again due to a timewaster not on here.
milbro proshot limited edition (bronze) pocket poacher fox head. it come with its certificate. and is not offered for sale but swaps only on one of these items listed here.
francis barker m88 compass in pristine condition.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
boker bushcraft knife in pristine condition.
enzo trapper in mint condition.
british army issue mtp tarp/basha in new to mint condition
leather arrow quiver
arrow and string making stuff ie fletching jig spools of Dacron etc arrow points broadheads etc
large piece of 3 or four mil veg tanned leather
garmin etrex
spotting scope
eagle kettle.
crkt ritter.

all cash prices are paypal only. cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just wanted to add that along with my other possible swaps Id like to add a pair of sailing binoculars with built in compass to the swaps list.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just for today as they are off to the bay of evil at midnight tonight I am reducing the purchase price of every catapult on here by £5.oop so for example a catty listed at £25.oop will cost you £20.oop but just for today.
the swap requests don't alter and the milbro foxhead bronze is only listed as a swap item I have not set a price for this one. all on here are open to sensible offers cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
only first 3 catties left now guys the 1950s milbro is pending funds to moocher.
leaving bells of hythe dark destroyer.
hathcock target sniper.
and milbro proshot fox head limited edition. the latter was listed as a swap only but due to the need for funding I would sell it at £45 no offers of any lower on this one guys. and I will include some ammo to get you started. plus a nice padded pouch to store it in.
cant do any better on this one guys. but as said before the swap offers still stand.. cheers.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
update to post. the dark destroyer. is now gone
and the vintage milbro is now gone
remaining catapults are
hathcock target sniper
milbro pro shot bronxe fox head
prices wont shift any lower on these remaining two. but the trades stand also
cheers guys..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Again due to time waster of a hunting forum these two are still available.
The milbro proshot fox head
and the hathcock target sniper are available together in trade for a half decent right handed fibre glass bow. or wood and fibre glass field bow or samick skb,or American flatbow. also right handed between 45 and 55lbs#28inches draw
or separately I would trade the hathcock target sniper on its own or the limited edition milbro proshot on its own.
for any one of these items listed below
british army mtp pattern basha in new unused to mint condition
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet in vgc
Hudson bay brass tinderbox one of the shark designs ones preferred.
boker bushcraft knife in mint condition and complete.
enzo trapper blade blank in d2 or a complete knife any steel or handle.
the sale prices do not reflect the value of the items. the proshot for example is easy worth twice the sale price
cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just been offered a bow and am a little short on the asking price. so for the next hour as that's when it finishes. im offering both these catapults together for the absolute bargain price of £65.oop together. paypal only this offer will be removed at 3.30pm today

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
milbro proshot bronze limited edition and hathcock target sniper catapults still available guys prices and swap requests remain the same.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
these two need to go so offers along the price or swaps welcome cheers guys
the price is dropped a little on both catapults this does not reflect the true value of the items
prices include paypal fees and uk postage.
milbro proshot pocket poacher bronze limited edition fox head £45. ono
hathcock target sniper £35. ono OR
offers along these lines

honey stove or embalit stove with slight cash adjustment
ray mears stainless steel crusader cup lid in pristine condition with slight cash adjustment.
Hudson bay brass tinderbox. colonial or of the type with the magnifying glass in the lid.
or swap for francis barker m88 compass
francis barker m88 compass in pristine condition.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
boker bushcraft knife in pristine condition.
enzo trapper in mint condition.
british army issue mtp tarp/basha in new to mint condition
leather arrow quiver
arrow and string making stuff ie fletching jig spools of Dacron etc arrow points broadheads etc perhaps with slight cash adjustment
large piece of 3 or four mil veg tanned leather perhaps with slight cash adjustment dependant on size of piece.
garmin etrex
spotting scope
eagle kettle.
crkt ritter.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
last price drop on these two guys as they have to go. for items off my swaps list. so hathcock was £40 then £35. now £30. it wont go lower.
and as for the milbro pro shot again stuff off my wants list needed so Started at swaps only. then put a price on at £45. then reduced earlier to £40. now last drop to £35. and cant go lower. swaps still open and the price drop does not reflect the value of the items which is far greater.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE