Cold weather bivvy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

charliefoxtrot

Sep 9, 2011
North Lancs, UK.
Meh. Just picked up a Regnskydd vävplast from MM so I'd be up for a bit of the old Ensamma Vargen should the opportunity arise. Should just have time to dry out me kit before I fly out to Sweden on the 1st.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Meh. Just picked up a Regnskydd vävplast from MM so I'd be up for a bit of the old Ensamma Vargen should the opportunity arise. Should just have time to dry out me kit before I fly out to Sweden on the 1st.

Good man Andy. There's a thread about the Ensamma Vargen things, you may be able yo shed some light on the subject of material type.

Last edited:

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Going to have a little competition, for those people using improvised shelters there will a prize for the best, most practical set up. There will be four competitions, 1 per month. As stated, this month (January) will be the best improvised shelter, photos of set ups can be posted and the good members of the forum can decide who the winner is. The prize for this month is........

jezymyre.jpg

Only people attending the meets can participate.

What do you think, I've not given this a lot of thought so if you would like this done a different/ better way, let me know. Its your competition so you decide :)

Lighter not included :) any winner under 18yrs will be supplied with a suitable replacement

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE