Cold Steel passaround

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I was working on this for order of postage?

1.Pignut
2.Dougster
3.Goose
5.Spamel
6.mayfly
7.Minotaur
8.EdS
10.Buskshot (not in September)

It was the last list posted on this thread

Perhaps RB could clarify

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Goose - Last Activity: 28-10-2007 15:53

Goose can you post and let us know whats happening with these :rolleyes:

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Goose you have PM, please get in touch re the passaround

anyone been in touch with goose lately ?

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Come on Chaps,

This is pretty bad form!!!

Rapid Boy was spot on with sorting this and this is the way he is thanked!

Keep it moving people!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Still haven't heard from Goose :(

Does anyone know Andrew ?, maybe give him a call and remind him about this :rolleyes:

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have contacted Goose several times and had no reply.
I have contacted admin here and asked them to email him and haven't heard back so I'm at a loss as to what to do now.
The idea of this pass around was to see if it would work on BCUK before i offer up some of my own knives or arrange to buy custom knives for pass around.
The pass around system works very well on other forums but due to several problems i have had over the last while with members on here i wanted to try with these cheap knives first.
This has turned into more hassle than it's worth so i won't be organising another.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I have contacted Goose several times and had no reply.
I have contacted admin here and asked them to email him and haven't heard back so I'm at a loss as to what to do now.
The idea of this pass around was to see if it would work on BCUK before i offer up some of my own knives or arrange to buy custom knives for pass around.
The pass around system works very well on other forums but due to several problems i have had over the last while with members on here i wanted to try with these cheap knives first.
This has turned into more hassle than it's worth so i won't be organising another.

Sorry to here that mate!

It is a shame this has gone pear shaped!

Would have loved to be involved in another one of these!

Oh well!

Down to the minority once again!)

REgards

h2o

Settler
Oct 1, 2007
ribble valley
unless he,s died hes out of order ,thats the problem with people theyre obsessed with money hes seen the shiny knifes and thought ill keep them .looks like hes just a thief

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
unless he,s died hes out of order ,thats the problem with people theyre obsessed with money hes seen the shiny knifes and thought ill keep them .looks like hes just a thief

I think you're a bit out of order, fella. Goose is a good guy and he's given a lot in to this forum in terms of organising Delamere meets etc. It's definately odd that he's dropped off the radar, but calling it theft, without proof or a better insight into the root cause, is going way too far. For my part, I hope that Goose and family are OK and that nothing bad has happened.

However, I do feel bad that RB's generous nature in contributing this passaround seems to have been taken advantage of (for whatever reason). I'd be willing to contribute to a tenner towards the cost of the knives to RB to ensure he's not out of pocket and, maybe, to restore a little good faith in the integrity of the membership here.

Hope that's not too preachy...

Rat

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com

I think you're a bit out of order, fella. Goose is a good guy and he's given a lot in to this forum in terms of organising Delamere meets etc. It's definately odd that he's dropped off the radar, but calling it theft, without proof or a better insight into the root cause, is going way too far. For my part, I hope that Goose and family are OK and that nothing bad has happened.

However, I do feel bad that RB's generous nature in contributing this passaround seems to have been taken advantage of (for whatever reason). I'd be willing to contribute to a tenner towards the cost of the knives to RB to ensure he's not out of pocket and, maybe, to restore a little good faith in the integrity of the membership here.

Hope that's not too preachy...

Rat

And to back up Rat's comment - on you being way out of line:

Tony said:
To summarise

Do not make negative remarks, participate in gossip or hearsay on this forum in reference to any persons. If you feel the need to do so, do it somewhere else. If you cannot resist doing it on this forum you will be banned.

People also need to refrain from stating things as fact when they are untrue, badly researched, assumption or personal opinion. If you have an opinion, idea or theory you are free to voice it. But do not make it sound like anything other than what it is. If you do state something as fact, make sure it is.
Rules & regs: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128

I've also flagged your post, so admin & the mods are aware of this remark made. Prevents this thread turning into a mud fight.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Thanks for your input chaps
I had actually noticed this thread ealier today and contacted the person about it before any notifications were sent to mods/ admin

It's delt with now so lets not get into a fight about it please.

Thanks

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE