Cold Steel passaround

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I like to organise something on here every once in a while but i haven't time for a group buy so I thought i would organise a passaround and these 3 have just arrived today.

DSC00099-1.jpg

More pics here

Passaround rules
Over 18's only
Keep the knives for 1 week then pass to next on the list.
You must be a member on BCUK for at least 6 months with 100 post's
You must provide your full name, address and tel number with payment along with your BCUK user name.
Knives must be posted using Royal Mail Signed For (2nd class will do and value of parcel should be £32 so it's insured), post the tracking reference number in the thread when you post them onto the next person.
There are 10 places on the passaround and the cost is £3.00 per person.
At the end of the passaround the 3 knives will be prize's awarded for the best pic's or review.
Best pic gets first choice etc. etc., maybe have a poll to choose or else i will choose because it's my passaround :p
Use em , don't abuse em and feedback / pics are what these things are all about so please take the time to do so.

So if you would like to see them sign up below.

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I will kick this off!

Count me in... I have got the canadian belt knife, but would love to check out the others!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
and so it starts

1.Pignut

copy and paste the list

May 30, 2006
Australia
Id love to know how these are made and what the possibility of re-handling is.... i have just bought the belt knife and finn bear so i don't need to be in the pass around....

i look forward to the reviews!

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I'd like to have a look at these please but I'm in Borneo for most of September:D
Could you put me on the list so I can look at them either before or after September?

Cheers

Mark

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
1.Pignut
2.Dougster
3.Goose
4.Buskshot (not in September)

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I would be, but I'm out of the country from mid August until the end of september.
I like the look of the finn bear though, I might have to get myself one of those....

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Could you put me down please RB? I don't know how much of a work out I could give them, but if Ratbag wants to jump on board aswell, we could use the knives together whilst rabbiting, so wouldn't need them for too long and would get to use them all. I suppose he'd need to bang two more posts to meet the criteria though!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Ok Pignut PM me your addy and we can get this started.

1.Pignut
2.Dougster
3.Goose
5.mayfly

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Yes, please. Saw someones post of the Finn Bear, but really like the the look of the Roach, so chance to have a look before buying would be apprciated.

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
You get a go with all 3 EdS :)
Went to the PO today but there is a strike on or something so i will try to get it started tomorrow by getting them away to Pignut

1.Pignut
2.Dougster
3.Goose
5.mayfly
6.Minotaur
7.EdS

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Could you put me down please RB? I don't know how much of a work out I could give them, but if Ratbag wants to jump on board aswell, we could use the knives together whilst rabbiting, so wouldn't need them for too long and would get to use them all. I suppose he'd need to bang two more posts to meet the criteria though!

Missed me!

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Sorry mate, i missed Graham_S as well :eek:

1.Pignut
2.Dougster
3.Goose
5.Graham_S
6. Spamel
7.mayfly
8.Minotaur
9.EdS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE