cold over nighter!(pic ridiculously heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
looks like a nice quiet spot and i also notice you are rocking the primus frying pan. i have one of these and it is superb at everything fry related including doing a cracking vesta beef rissotto :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nice one fellas. You each deserve a medal!

I was at an overnighter at my mate's house Sat to Sunday. Kipped on a bed but in a sleeping bag with a liner too and I was reasonably toasty, granted it was indoors but no heating in that part of the house. I was first up and got the woodburner going, so it was sorta bushy but not like yours was. Again well done and thanks for sharing. Great pix!

looks like a nice quiet spot and i also notice you are rocking the primus frying pan. i have one of these and it is superb at everything fry related including doing a cracking vesta beef rissotto :)
That pan belongs to mesquite but i suspect i shall be investing in one at some point

Nice one fellas. You each deserve a medal!

I was at an overnighter at my mate's house Sat to Sunday. Kipped on a bed but in a sleeping bag with a liner too and I was reasonably toasty, granted it was indoors but no heating in that part of the house. I was first up and got the woodburner going, so it was sorta bushy but not like yours was. Again well done and thanks for sharing. Great pix!
glad you liked the pics
sleeping bag and liner in doors how cold was that house to need it?!

Sam thats awesome little outing, very lucky to have a permission too....

well done chap...;)
i blagged the permission off my godfather who owns it i am very lucky as whenever i call him and say i can i do this that or the other he just goes of course dont bother asking

great pics , that looked a cracking weekend , well done for feeding that wee black bird good on you ...
thats all Pete who deserves the praise

I enjoyed that, thanks for posting. :)
not as much as we enjoyed it :)

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one guys, always a bonus to get proper winter camps in! Looks a lovely permission piece you have there. Anybody that thinks you can't have a nice veggie meal needs to try the new Thai green vegetable curry rats!

its a good one i fell on my feet with it
mostly ash and blackthorn but few other trees lurking within, if you ever fancy a night over Bedfordshire way give me a shout
the veg curry worked for me cause i am a spice wuss but a pete and mesquite said it was a bit bland, suppose that's why the ration packs come with wee bottles of chilli sauce in

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Looks likea great trip! Nice write up too, how did the czech army bedroll fare? I haven't tried mine out yet?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE