Cloth Patches

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Right.
I have a large panel on a bag that I'd like to put two or three cloth patches on.
I'm looking for some outdoorsy type ones, not those tacky pseudo-military ones that you see a lot of.
I don't know what I mean by 'outdoorsy' so feel free to come at it as literally or as laterally as you like - could be activities, could be places, could be organisation logos. Could be something else completely - don't feel restricted.

Can anyone recommend a place I can get some? I've tried looking on places like ebay and amazon but its hard to get any meaningful responses unless you know what to type in - something like 'cloth outdoor patches' just brings up colourful butterflies and flowers, which would be fine if I was an 11 year old school girl, but I'm not. Maybe my searching skills are lacking.

Even better, if you think you have one that may be just right then let me know and maybe we could so a simple swap for something?

Cheers

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Good idea.
Are there any pictures of them - both the leather and the cloth (my preference)?

Still looking for lots of other patch suggestions you all may know about...

Ooo! Yes, I see the pictures now I've logged in!
Message sent to sales...

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
If you want “great outdoors” themed patches you'll need to trawl E-bay US and be prepared to pay the high shipping costs. The below is just one of many thousands to choose from if searching under the following:

Wildlife Patches
Hunting Patches
Game and Game Commission Patches
Camp Instructor Patches
Ranger Patches
Scouting Patches

Cheers

K

s-l1600.jpg

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Thanks, Klenchblaize - good search terms there.
That looks like exactly the kind of things I'm after. Let's just hope I can find something like that in the UK...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE