Withdrawn Clearout, Part 9

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
More from the kit heap.
Feel free to make offers for combinations of bits from all the live threads & I can save some postage while you get a better bargain. Win/Win.

1. Maxpedition Admin pouch . Excellent condition. I put some emergency bits in it and had it in the car for years. Just realised it had never been used so that's why its going. As new, with two attachment loops on the webbing on the back as shown in pics. £20NOW SOLD stc
IMG_7237.JPG IMG_7238.JPG IMG_7239.JPG IMG_7240.JPG

2. Leather folding saw pouch by Black Sheep ( I think ). Really well made and good leather.
Fits the Bahco Laplander & probably others too. With Brass D-ring and Press stud Dangler Loop. Nice quality leather in tan. Never used by me as my other half bought me a horizontal carry one which arrived the same day! £20 NOW SOLD stc
IMG_7226.JPG IMG_7229.JPG IMG_7231.JPG

3. Silverpoint CREE Q3 LED torch with free little multitool.
All the detail is on the photos. These are brand new in sealed packaging but I have one in my car too for emergency use. Nice bright beam and aircraft aluminium body so good stash torch or standby for when your posh one runs out of juice. Re-posted.
IMG_7232.JPG IMG_7233.JPG IMG_7235 2.JPG
Cheers, Simon

Last edited:

Max P

Jul 30, 2017
UK
Hi, I don't suppose you have a Maxpedition Notebook Cover lurking amongst your stuff do you?

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE