Sold Clearout 8 Sharps.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Winchester Lockback knife in 440 stainless with chunky nickel bolster and nice dark wood scales.
No play on lock at all and sharp enough for most tasks. 2 3/4" cutting edge & 7 1/2" overall, its a good fit for big hands and has a comfortable weight to it. It comes with a tough nylon pouch. I've had this for donkey's years but its not had any use for quite a few now so needs to go. Obviously not UK street legal.
£10 NOW SOLD

Nice fixed blade knife made by John Fenna ( if I remember correctly ) with a stick tang Scandinavian blade , buffalo spacer and lovely olive wood handle. It has a cracking moulded sheath in dark chestnut with dangler loop. 3 1/2" blade, 8 1/4 overall.
index.php
index.php
I used it as a picnic knife and for salami slicing for quite a few years but time has come for a major brutal clearout as the car is demanding a 4 figure facelift so most of my knives will be going plus lots of other kit. £25 NOW SOLD

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
The Winchester arrived yesterday, thanks. What a beast! Build quality is superb, definitely on a par with the German-made Winchester that I had before. Fantastic.
Cheers for a super-smooth deal
Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE