Clearance Sale!!! Everything Heavily Reduced!....And New Bushcraft Bracelets!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hiya!

ok....i've some items for sale at reduced prices....these have been 'on the circuit' with me for up to a few months...theyre all fine....most of you know i wouldnt sell anything 'iffy'....they may have just faded a little or been 'fingered' overly etc....a few of the bits are absolutely fine and i've chucked them in anyway to give a bit more choice....

if anyones interested please post on here first then pm me to secure and provide me with your address and postage requirements....and apologies for the horrific pictures....we've not had any daylight here for some years now. paypal only please....once payment is received i'll mark items as sold.

picture 1

SOLD top left axe belt loop light brown 4mm shoulder takes sfa, scandi, wildlife handstitched, custom dyed... 19gbp
gb outdoor mask light brown brass 5mm shoulder 16-50gbp
gb outdoor mask brown black 3mm side, 2 natural scars, handpainted edge 15gbp
gb wildlife mask black black 3mm side, 17-50
SOLD mora 162 crook knife sheaths....3 in black...6.50 gbp each
SOLD 162 crook knife sheaths....2 in brown black...7gbp each
SOLD 162 crook knife sheaths....2 in light brown brass...7gbp each
SOLD large black axe belt loop 5mm predyed shoulder 12gbp
mora 120 sheaths...2 in brown...bit of glue visible on inside part...nowt major....20 each

picture 2

3 SOLD...3 LEFT 5mm thick predyed black belt danglers...the chrome/nickel has dulled a litle....3 with nickel poppers, 3 with black...5gbp each
SOLD gb small forest mask...custom dye job....3.5mm shoulder...very nice...20gbp
SOLD gb wildlife brown brass 3.5mm shoulder...18gbp...
SOLD predyed mahogany axe belt loop....smaller size takes gb small, wildlife 13gbp
SOLD bahco laplander times 2 in brown...22.50gbp
SOLD and lastly a sheath i made ages ago that i thought i'd lost....veeeeeeeeeeeeeery rustic but fine...will take a blade of about 13.5cm max....10gbp

ok....new bushcraft bracelets...i've just made some of these in prep for the xmas shows i've got coming up....i've made these as lovely as i can....handcut, hand dyed, bevelled, burnished etc etc and embosed with either pawprint, compass or fire....12.50 each and that includes 2nd class recorded...very nice 3mm shoulder...again, sorry for the awful pics!!

my wrist is average at 18.5cm around which means a 24.5cm long bracelet with two poppers fits nice. these are 24cm up to 28 i think...please pm with any questions...

ok...i think thats it...regards and ta for now,

sonni

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi Sir Madman....yes i have....gettin old and myopic? or have i finally gone totally insane....? or is my computer displaying false info?

lol....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I would like the sheath that you thought you'd lost (bottom of picture 2 with the metal D loop). PM inbound. Thank you

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
phew.....ok ok ok....think i've packed everything up correctly and pm'ed everyone....

keep me posted y'all....everything on its way tomorrow!

many thanks and regards,

s

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
I'm interested in these two items please.

Pic #1:top left axe belt loop light brown 4mm shoulder takes sfa, scandi, wildlife handstitched, custom dyed... 19gbp

Pic #2: gb wildlife brown brass 3.5mm shoulder...18gbp

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi.....ok.....just processed new payments....thanks sgt and puddock...bert, have pm'ed....inbox is also empty....thanks everyone!!! will all be posted in about an hour....regards!

s

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE