Clearance Sale No.2!!! Everything Heavily Reduced!....New Stock Added Too!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hiya!

********EVERYTHING WITHDRAWN**************

ok....theres a few bits left over from the last sale...plus i've added LOTS more....these have been 'on the circuit' with me for up to a few months...theyre all fine....most of you know i wouldnt sell anything 'iffy'....they may have just faded a little or been 'fingered' overly etc....

i also came across some blanks i cut a while ago so i completed them so theyre brand new and still reduced....

and i've started making love heart barrettes....something for the ladies too!

my mate steve581 is a scout akela and with his guidance i've also started making various woggles...these are in the diy section along with scout patches...i have many of these already made up....please contact me if interested.

if anyone would like something please post on here first then pm me to secure and provide me with your address...paypal only and please!!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure i get your user name, full address and real name at every stage during communication....the prices do not include postage, i'll contact you with the total including 2nd class recorded....once payment is received i'll mark items as sold...payment would be appreciated as quickly as possible to avoid confusion.

anyone who spends over 25gbp (excluding postage) will receive a free orange firesteel!

AND....BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS AND TO SAY A BIG THANKYOU TO YOU ALL FOR HELPING, SUPPORTING AND BEFRIENDING ME AND MY FAMILY
THROUGH OUR FIRST YEAR ON THE CIRCUIT I AM OFFERING BCUK MEMBERS ONLY A GUARANTEED MASSIVE 20% OFF ANYTHING IN MY EBAY SHOP FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!! Please provide your username when making any offer!!!!

regards!....sonni, angela and oliver!

picture 1
gb outdoor mask brown black 3mm side, 2 natural scars, handpainted edge 14gbp
SOLD gb wildlife mask black black 3mm side, 16gbp
gb outdoor mask light brown brass 5mm shoulder 16gbp
mora 120 sheaths...2 in brown...bit of glue visible on inside part...nowt major....18-50 each
3 black belt danglers, very thick, stiff leather...5gbp each
stitched axe-belt-loop 17-50gbp

picture 2...this stuff is all BRAND NEW! welted, edgekoted etcetc
SOLD belt loop...4mm shoulder...for some reason this developed a slight crack/split on the top bend...nothing major, 1mm deep and 1 inch long...does not affect integrity at all...ten quid off at 15gbp
2 small necker sheaths that fit the one pictured...2.6mm side...15gbp each
2 wildlife hatchet masks...2.6mm side...19gbp
mora sheath will fit clipper or 510...2.6mm side...20gbp

picture3...this stuff is all BRAND NEW!
ALL SOLD (ONE RESERVED FOR SIR CLOUSTON & ONE FOR FALCN) laplander sheaths in brown...over ten quid off at 23-50gbp each
2 laplander sheaths in black...over ten quid off at 23-50gbp
2 LEFT (ONE RESERVED FOR SIR CLOUSTON & ONE FOR FALCN) mora 162 sheaths in brown/brass...9gbp each (dont panic...the one on the knife is yet to be polished)

picture 4
tons of belt danglers all made from at least 2.5mm leather...perfect as stocking fillers....these are 3 for 10gbp...will be selected randomly unless specified....these have been 'on the circuit' with me this year and the press studs show a little discolouration from exposure to the elements...nowt major. THREE RESERVED FOR SIR AMMO

picture 5
these are a new product made under the guidance of Nick McMillan of the Field Farm Project...sleeves/cuffs to go round bows where you grip them in the middle...2 sizes...6.5x10.5cm and 7.5x11.5cm...9gbp each

picture 6
3 gorgeous firesteels....zebrano, pitch pine and yew....15 gbp each

picture 7
love heart barrettes...2 sizes...smaller for finer hair...larger for thicker hair...8gbp each
ONE SOLD TO SIR ONFIRE

picture 8
2 rings made from red deer antler...the one on the left has a hole diameter of 18mm...the other of 19mm...15gbp each...i have MANY similar rings in a range of sizes...please contact for details.

picture 9
one included free as mentioned above...or i can sell them at 3 for 8gbp
THREE SOLD TO SIR GHEX

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

pic7

pic8

pic9

Last edited:

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Just got the possibles pouch, and danglers. You've got some skill you mate. I leave your sight wishing I had a bigger waist to fit more of your leathercraft on. Thanks for the firesteel.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Well just for anyone interested in the crook knife sheaths, they do fit a Ben Orford medium! And this lads leatherwork is out of this world!

Get buying while its here people!

Have a free bump on me mate! :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE