Clear Out!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Assuming I have the nous to do it, below should be pictures of kit I'm wanting to get rid of as I need the space. Sorry - my 'pound' sign doesn't work but all costs in UK pounds.

Alpkit Gourdon 25 litre (http://www.alpkit.com/gourdon/). Light use. Cost new 17.50; cost to you - 10 pounds (inc p&p) SOLD

4zvi8hh.jpg

Black and white shemagh. Unused. Normally about 7 quid. 3.50 to you inc p&p. SOLD

6ce8wet.jpg

Red and white shemagh. Unused but a bit tatty round the edges and doesn't have the tassles. Hence, 2.50 to you inc p&p. SOLD

503mpzd.jpg

Nomad Sahara Indiana bag (same one in the group buy). Hardly used - not what I wanted. Has black pen marking hidden under flap at back (where I wrote my name) and some very blue light blue marking on rear where it has rested against my wet jeans! 17.99 normally; 10.00 to you inc p&p. SOLD

4md1e6x.jpg

Unusual 'Far Out' hooped bivi-bag. Got this years ago from a lad in Oxford who made it. I bought it for an exped and never used it (got issued one instead!). It comes in a stuff bag with a plastic rod that, when pushed into a sleeve, forms a hoop at the head end. Head end closes with cord and toggle. About 7 feet long in olive green. The seams are sealed and I'm pretty sure it's waterproof but I don't think it's breathable. To anyone prepared to take a punt on it, 20 quid inc p&p. SOLD

4u0xoj5.jpg

North Face running waistpack - may make good grab-bag (a la Snugpak Response). 2 bottle pouches, main central pouch, compression straps and waistbelt. Very similar to Mountain Biker Lumbar Pack (http://www.bikemagic.com/review/rev...Pack/RCN/0/rgn//v/1/sp/368497532181684767626). Excellent condition. Normally 35 quid - to you, 15 quid inc p&p. SOLD

503mi52.jpg

'Go' container that splits into 5 sections - 2 large bottle, 2 small bottles, and central compartment. Good for condiments/herbs/spices/salt/pepper/oil. Unused and vgc. 3 quid inc p&p. SOLD

67dq1pz.jpg

4m00buo.jpg

Mesh hammock with metal rings and hanging rope at either end. Will fit adult. Used once. Bought for 14 quid, sell for 7 quid inc p&p. SOLD

63c3u3t.jpg

Set of aluminium mess tins. Not used. Pot, fry pan, small pot, small ball, pan grip and strap. Sell for 5 pounds inc p&p. SOLD

4v3lw7d.jpg

Two nesting, unused, issue mess tins. Sell for 4 quid inc p&p. SOLD

5z5o8yg.jpg

Pursenet with wooden stake. Unused. 4 quid inc p&p. SOLD

5z2vnlk.jpg

8 x unused brass snares with cord attachment. 3 quid inc p&p. SOLD

66mva7b.jpg

Smith sharpening stones, instructions, oil and guide (http://www.sharpenershop.co.uk/prod...=138&osCsid=980a256c6fa16e03ca73a6bb836bda71). Light use. Cost 22 quid, sell for 8 quid inc p&p. SOLD

6fzhehg.jpg

Mini sharpening stone and pouch. Smooth and coarse sides plus hook sharpening groove. Unused. 4 quid inc p&p. SOLD

5z1xuz6.jpg

Snakebite kit - unused!!! (http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/military/select.asp - and type 'snake' into search box). Inc scalpel blade, suction cups, ligature, iodine-providone swab. 5 quid new. 2 quid inc p&p to you.

6ftqn8h.jpg

Swedish meths stove as enthused over by people on this forum - baffling. You know my opinion on meths stoves and my brother still bought me this. Prat. Just like this (http://www.outdoorcode.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=46_47&products_id=670). Unused. 16 quid new – 10 quid to you inc p&p. SOLD

62f1r90.jpg

Phew!

Paypal only. No offers. Sorry, no swaps either as I'm trying to get rid of stuff - not collect it - at the moment.

Normal rules apply - if you don't like the price, don't buy it.

PM me with what you want, your address and some detail that allows me to recognise your Paypal payment. When I get payment, I send the item. Please let me know that it has arrived.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Unusual 'Far Out' hooped bivi-bag. Got this years ago from a lad in Oxford who made it. I bought it for an exped and never used it (got issued one instead!). It comes in a stuff bag with a plastic rod that, when pushed into a sleeve, forms a hoop at the head end. Head end closes with cord and toggle. About 7 feet long in olive green. The seams are sealed and I'm pretty sure it's waterproof but I don't think it's breathable. To anyone prepared to take a punt on it, 20 quid inc p&p.

Yes please, PM on its way.

LS

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
"Set of aluminium mess tins. Not used. Pot, fry pan, small pot, small ball, pan grip and strap. Sell for 5 pounds inc p&p."

Would be ace thanks PM on way

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
For everyone who's paid, the stuff has now been posted.

Don't hold your breath though as it's coming to you from Germany so it'll be a couple of days!

Exbomz

Oct 19, 2004
East Sussex
Hi

I cannot see that anyone has bought the Smith sharpening stones.

If they are still available, I will take them.

Cheers

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
For everyone who's paid, the stuff has now been posted.

Don't hold your breath though as it's coming to you from Germany so it'll be a couple of days!

Cheers Mike, with the recent weather I think it might be a few weeks until it gets out and about further than the garden...

LS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE