Clear Out!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
U

unused[nl]

You anywhere near the Limburg area (Brunssum/Heerlen)?

Nope. More to the west! Very close to the border of Belgium also! I live about 50km's above Antwerp. A friend of mine does live in Maastricht :)

U

unused[nl]

Unusual 'Far Out' hooped bivi-bag. Got this years ago from a lad in Oxford who made it. I bought it for an exped and never used it (got issued one instead!). It comes in a stuff bag with a plastic rod that, when pushed into a sleeve, forms a hoop at the head end. Head end closes with cord and toggle. About 7 feet long in olive green. The seams are sealed and I'm pretty sure it's waterproof but I don't think it's breathable. To anyone prepared to take a punt on it, 20 quid inc p&p. SOLD

I don't think so..

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Dear all,

Everything that has been paid for has been posted - first batch last Friday, second batch on Monday. If you don't receive it by next Monday (16 July), let me know. If you do receive it, let me know it got to you safely.

If you have any issues, please PM me.

Everything except the snakebite kit has gone - will no-one find this sad, lonely item a home? :puppy_dog

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
NEWSFLASH!

Dramatic increase in number of snakes in UK predicted. :theyareon

All bushcrafters recommended to buy snakebite kits. :eek:

+++ STOP PRESS +++

Snakebite kit still available for purchase from Mikey P. :D

Was I allowed to do that under forum rules or could I be accused of scaremongering?

Heh-heh.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
scaremonger all you want! - we have nothing thats any more dangerous than the common honey bee!:lmao:

anyway - received the rucksack mate - thanks! :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE