clas ohlson

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I was looking on the internet for a cheapo Mora recently and they were cheapest but you had to collect - no postal service (for knives at least)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i use them all the time, and if you become regular customer they give you a 10% discount card for the whole year for there loyal customers, i would be lost with out that shop, for the last 2 years they have given me a card.
and there own brand, is excelent, a mora knife in 12c27 for 4 pound, you cant argue with that, or 3 for 10 pound.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
A great shop to call into now and then, they bump up the outdoorsy stock coming into spring.

Look out for the firelighter bricks which split down nicely into thin slices

You need to ask at the counter for any sharps

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
Last week in Leeds I was told they are plannig to start up an online serivce, they have been waiting for the set up of a delivery service.
There was also talk of a new store in Edinburgh.

Ian S

On a new journey
Nov 21, 2010
Edinburgh
To those who haven't experienced the delights of Clas Ohlson, figure an Ikea for blokes. Rather like Ikea, some stuff is not that great, and some is superb.

Last week in Leeds I was told they are plannig to start up an online serivce, they have been waiting for the set up of a delivery service.
There was also talk of a new store in Edinburgh.

Brilliant news on both fronts!

Cheers

shortymcsteve

Forager
Jan 8, 2011
Hamilton, Scotland
I hope the only service happens! they seem to have great stuff. I went into the store in Manchester a few years ago no knowing what it was, thought it was very good.
I hope they open one in Scotland somewhere Central that i can check out!

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
me and mrs toilet digger have just got back
i freaking love the place !
we managed to spend £140 between us :)
2 x 2 season compact sleeping bags
3 x 14mm sleep mats
3 x craftline q511 (for the kids)
mora bushcrafter
trangia copy cookset
20m of sheat rope
silva compass
5m ratchet strap (pair)

:):):):lmao::):)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE