Clark Hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hiya,
If you read some of the bumf on their site they say that they only sell in shops in Salt Lake City, this is so they can remain "flexible" according to them as they prefer mail order. Had a wee look 'round and couldn't really see them else where.
Hope this helps... sorry if not good news.
GB.

K.NYPH

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2009
Leicestershire
It hasn't arrived yet but when it does i will give my review,I really wanted the North American version but my pockets arn't that deep and I think it may have been a bit ott for the UK,but the ultralight may in fact be better for me as I can just bung it in my day sack when im in the woods.:D

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It hasn't arrived yet but when it does i will give my review,I really wanted the North American version but my pockets arn't that deep and I think it may have been a bit ott for the UK,but the ultralight may in fact be better for me as I can just bung it in my day sack when im in the woods.:D

Cool, look forward to your review, nice website and beautiful blades by the way.
TTFN
GB

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE