CLA Gamefair / cancelled

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I believe it clashes with the Bushmoot, but anyone going?

It's a great day out, i went to the last one at Harewood and almost felt you needed 2 days to look round it properly.

If the weathers good you will see me in a shirt with a BCUK badge on it, if the weathers rubbish the ventile jacket and normaly with a silly wide brimmed hat on (and trousers before anyone gets any silly idea's!!!).

If you see me and the missis wandering round do stop us and say hi, it would be good to put some faces to names:)

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Blimey, thanks for the post, first time ever cancelled I think. Shame. I was going to go on Friday, but much more than that many traders will miss out on probably their top weekend of the year :(

Chris

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Thanks for doing that, i was thinking of posting something similar myself.

It's a huge shame, i was really looking forward to going. I couldn't get the time off work to go to the moot so it was a good alternative.

I can see why they have done it though. I live 20mins down the road on the side of a hill on a farm. Even on the hilly bits the ground is totally saturated and squelchy underfoot.

It would be far too wet to consider letting that amount of people into Harewood....and it's raining here agin:rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE