Cinch 2 Entrance Tents - The Ultimate Pop Up - Kickstarter Discount - 2, 3 & 4 man.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Definitely caught my eye this one. I'm pondering whether to pick up the 4 man one for family trips with the wife and my daughter

You can't go wrong with this one, people have only glowing praises for these tents and the Cinch! team. You don't see them for sale second hand because nobody wants to lose theirs and demand outstrips supply.

Mine will get Winterised with Mylar picnic blanket, US Army cots, blown hot air off a remote water heater, LED strip, battery pack etc. The 4 Man is BIG, the video doesn't do it justice in that respect. 2.2x2.4m living area, two 0.8m porches and two 1.7m canopies!

Only a week left to order and probably a stretch goal being added too.

Last edited:

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I have two Quechua tents and still struggle to take them down. I have a permanent youtube video on my phone of how to do it and still come unstuck on most occasions when I use them which is obviously not often enough! I think my brain struggles with the concept of twisting them down so ruthlessly. They are in principal a great idea but it is no accident that completed music festivals are always awash with them abandoned in frustration by people who just can't get them back into a small disc shape.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I have two Quechua tents and still struggle to take them down. I have a permanent youtube video on my phone of how to do it and still come unstuck on most occasions when I use them which is obviously not often enough! I think my brain struggles with the concept of twisting them down so ruthlessly. They are in principal a great idea but it is no accident that completed music festivals are always awash with them abandoned in frustration by people who just can't get them back into a small disc shape.

I think if you looked inside you would find another reason why some aren't taken away after concerts. :)

As many people struggle to cross a road safely nowadays I'm not surprised that some in their hungover drugged state can't cope with fold this over that and twist!

First she does a Blonde impression and then she demonstrates that colouring her hair Brown actually gave her AI! :lmao:

[video=youtube;rH3zeiTJth4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH3zeiTJth4[/video]

Do you have vids on you phone for The Time Warp and YMCA too John? :p

I don't know if you have seen Quechua's 2014 pop up tents, they are shockingly easy to fold. Just pull a tab and pull a strap, job done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wVbT36Jd_k Ah, takes me back to my Uni days.

I hear a rumour that the new Quechua pop up was developed for the French Army so they could break camp quickly and bug out when the enemy advances. :pokenest:

Last edited:

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Thats exactly like me when I am taking ours down. You get a lot more shouting and swearing with me though and a lot of my Mrs in the background going "give it to me you buffoon" constantly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE