Chronicles of Ancient Darkness-Michelle Paver

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
I read a book as a child called the far away tree,and i am shore that is why i am into bushcraft, always looking for that enchanted forest,With the magic tree and all there friends lol.Just got a copy for my niece for her birthday as she is turning eight, and i know she will enjoy it as much as me and sister did when we were young.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I read a book as a child called the far away tree,and i am shore that is why i am into bushcraft, always looking for that enchanted forest,With the magic tree and all there friends lol.Just got a copy for my niece for her birthday as she is turning eight, and i know she will enjoy it as much as me and sister did when we were young.

I got all three faraway tree books as a kid and loved em.
Found them in hardback at the works for a few pounds brand new 4 years ago when my daughter was born. Im planning to start reading them to her soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE