Christmas & New Year Prize Draw - Win an EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
To celebrate Christmas, New Year and the launch of the EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER XL, we are pleased to be offering your chance to enter a free draw to win one.

To be in with a chance to win, simply visit the Wilderness 1-2-1 facebook page and click on the like button - then either "like" or "comment" on the competition post.

The draw will be made on 4th Jan 2012.

Good luck :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
awwwww diddums.... Santa didn't bring you any toys to throw out of your pram?

Sorry don't do Facebook so this comp is very biased :(

Only towards non Facebookers, which include me, but I don't pump my gums at Christmas time when a company offers a FREE chance to win something.

If you don't want to join facebook don't.

Bah Humbug, I'm off again to Bob Cratchett's house, see if that lazy g*t has finished my reports.

not trying to exclude anyone realearner, we all have free choice.

We do run BCUK specials, so hold on for one of those if you don't like this one :)

Many thanks for the competition Rob.

Nice draw, thanks . :) I have participated.

As Bodge says you can't please everyone. I know of companies who only do draws/competitions through twitter and thats one of the social media I don't subscribe to and won't but i don't complain about it.
As for facebook there are some nice competitions/draws on there such as the chance to get a DD Hammock each month from DD themselves. It seems to be the way forward for some companies as there are a lot of Facebook users worldwide.

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes

That is just appalling I am sure it must contravene your human rights what with it being only available on an internet thingy, I should get someone to write a letter to your MEP. :)

For goodness sake get a grip on reality, if you don't want to enter don't. You were not in the a competition last week and you are not now, nothing changed. It is not like Rob made you homeless or something.:banghead:

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
All competitions have bias, you have to be 18 or a smoker or none smoker, or live in England or the USA or, be a girl/boy, or go to school or not go to school. Why is this one any different, you’re on facebook or you are not, you could say that it is unfair that it’s bushcraft related, what about all those glampers who will feel excluded. Well done for missing the christmas spirit.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Well, as a way to let people know about your company, its great- I'm happy to find facebook bushcraft shizzle to look through rather than the usual BoringVille notifications... I've just entered a competition in the Bushcraft Mag to win 1 of 10 SheWees, I wonder how many angry flames they'll get from militant male BCUK members (lol) about the unfairness of offering that as a prize... :lmao:

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Thanks MartinK9

I want to make it clear that we were running this on the facebook page and I decided to spread a bit of seasonal good will to the BCUK community and give them the heads up. Maybe next time I wont look to include BCUK in things like this if it causes so much offence. :(

its a great thing your doing rob how any one can complain god knows its a cracking prize.keep puting these comps on bcuk as 99% of people here appreciate them.

now i just need to win :You_Rock_

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
done rob thanks for the competition ignore the idiots they always want to spoil other peoples fun as to ignoring buck in the future
(PLEASE DONT) regards dave:You_Rock_

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
Nice gesture Rob, thanks. I think Iona has enterered all ready. I've had one for a while now and can highly recommend them, very well made and thought out.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well, as a way to let people know about your company, its great- I'm happy to find facebook bushcraft shizzle to look through rather than the usual BoringVille notifications... I've just entered a competition in the Bushcraft Mag to win 1 of 10 SheWees, I wonder how many angry flames they'll get from militant male BCUK members (lol) about the unfairness of offering that as a prize... :lmao:

Brilliant response :D :D

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE