Childrens Wool Cloaks

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
A bit unusual but I have 2 children's woollen and linen lined cloaks for sale, the little 'uns are not that little anymore. Both at £25 each inc. P&P. They were used for 15th century re-enactment so both have been hand stitched where its visible, but machine stitched where hidden.

First one is a half circle with an approx 28" radius. Its a mustard/yellow wool with red linen lining, and has a tie fastening. This wool has quite a felty nap. The second is a half circle with an approx 38" radius. Its a reddy orangey colour lined in green linen, and has a non authentic hook fastening. It has holes for buttons which I replaced as they were too awkward for my daughter. This wool has more of the weave showing like a modern day tweed jacket but not as tightly woven.
Mustard Cloak.jpg
red.orange cloak.jpg

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
That's a tough one; I made them myself so no labels :) The size of the cloaks are in the first post, but I'd say the small one for age 2-5yrs and the other age 5-8yrs depending on the size of the child. I'll try and get pics of them on my 8yr old tomorrow.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE