Checking safety boot fit?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Anyone got any tips for confirming safety boots fit?

Normally you'd find where your toes are then squeeze the leather around your foot for width fit and room for your feet. The very thing that makes them safety boots also m stops these size checks. I've bought size 9 but it took me months before I realised the fit was too short and the shape is now causing pain in one toe. So I've gone up one size to 10 but I'm not sure they aren't a bit short and the sizings are out. I'm a straight up 9.5 based purely on fit measurement, but the 9 fitted for some time and the 10 feels a little too wide plus not a true 10 in length.

I can return them apparently in 15 days so is there a good way to confirm the fit without relying on my poor judgement on such things?

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
I start at a 10 then an hour in im feeling like a 11 , iv never been good with sizing so stuck to the same boot for years

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE